Come join me on May 9th for a creative clothing swap event for the economy-conscious fashionista!
Fashion and art are intrinsically connected so what better way to enjoy both by attending Beacon’s Second Saturday and flocking to the fashion event of the spring, “The Frock Swap.” Beacon NY is hailed as one of the great arts community of the Hudson Valley and hosts a city-wide celebration of the arts held on the Second Saturday of every month when galleries and shops stay open until 9pm. Gallery openings, music are just some of the ongoing events. For information on this celebration, visit: www.beaconarts.org
Frock Swap Details
Saturday, May 9, 2009
1:00 pm – 2:30 pm – * Donation Drop Off and Wine and Cheese
2:30 pm– 5:30 pm – Frock Swap Begins!
* Alternative drop off time: Friday, May 8, btw 1:00pm – 6:00pm at the Beacon Studios
Beacon Studios (Former Beacon High School)
211 Fishkill Avenue, Beacon, NY – Room # 304
On or before Monday, May 4th to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How it works
The process is straightforward… you bring your fashion items that you are ready to part with and simply swap them for something else that is more fabulous for you! You can create new wardrobe combinations without spending a dime! I will be on hand to help you decide what’s fitting on your body and what’s not!
A few simple guidelines
1. In order to join the swap, you must bring at least one fashion item. However, the more you bring, the more you leave with!
2. For each item you bring, you get to swap for another.
3. Apparel should be in good “saleable” condition, cleaned, ironed & on hangers (stained or damaged items will not be accepted).
4. Any leftover items will be donated to The Grace Smith House
5. Have fun and enjoy the new look you’ll leave with!
For questions regarding event, contact me at: email@example.com
See you on May 9th!